Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Kindred the Family Soul - In This Life Together




Kindred the Family Soul - In This Life Together
Release: 2005
Label: Hidden Beach Recordings
Genre: soul, neo soul

TRACKLIST
01 It's Kindred (Intro)
02 Thru Love
03 Turn It Up - (with Archie Eversoul)
04 Do You Remember
05 Where Would I Be (The Question)
06 Woman First
07 Let It All Go
08 Sneak a Freak
09 Message to Marvin - (with The Last Donna)
10 Quote, The (Interlude)
11 As of Yet
12 Aja's Mom (Interlude) - (Interlude)
13 Stuggle No More - (with India.Arie)
14 Who's Gonna Comfort You (Definition) - (Interlude)
15 My Time - (Interlude)
16 In This Life Together
17 Husband My Daddy (Interlude)
18 Bed Time Story

a great r&b, neo soul couple.... freshness..lol

For your ears...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks

Anonymous said...

thanks

Anonymous said...

God Bless you guys!!!I just heard the no limit song!!!I love it but this song was co written and performed many times by a west coast artist named Azure' Jihan in 2005 and was played on the radio many
times.It sounds almost exactly like her.I have it on a c.d. same runs and everything!!!!Wow I wonder if she knows.

Anonymous said...

Can someone send me a copy of the Azure version of No Limit? I've been looking for it everywhere.